Sunday 4 November 2007

Fashion Notes-Paris

So far, I've seen at least four guys wearing pink scarves. One was neon pink.

One punk rocker boy had pink gloves with the fingers cut off.

The clothes here make me want to be fashionable. It's so easy to be fashionable in Paris. If I had loads of money, I could be the most fashionable girl in the city. I actually like shopping here because the things are so beautiful and well made. I got two new outfits, a coat and a pair of boots. I didn't pay more than I'd pay at the Galleria. But I feel renewed somehow. It feels good on my body, more elegant and rich. I really feel like I'm floating on a cloud made of silk.

I bought a pashmina made of silk and cashmere. Sara bargained them down to 4 euros. The man said he would do it because we were "tres jolie," very beautiful. Even if they're full of bullshit, the men here sure know how to compliment a woman and make it sound sincere.

No comments: